In the UW-Center for Dairy Profitability’s Estate Planning for your Family Farm webinar, Valley Crossing Law Attorney Bridget Finke discusses:
- What is estate planning?
- Why should I have an estate plan?
- What documents do I need?
- How do I get started with an estate plan?
- Can I avoid probate without using a trust?
- Wil my estate be taxed? Will my heirs be taxed?
- What is the best way to transfer my farm?
Other webinars included in the UW-Center for Dairy Profitability’s Farm Succession Webinar Series are:
- Succession Planning
- How Big is Your Barn? Farm Financial Analysis for Farm Succession
- Exploring Tax Implications and Farm Succession Options of an LLC