January 9th, 2020
8:30am - 3:30pm
$50 per person
Katie Wantoch, Extension Dunn County Agriculture Educator
The Agricultural Lenders Conference is designed primarily for Lenders and Agriculture professionals who work with farm clientele.
Agenda TBA, schedule may include the following topics and/or speakers:
- 2020 Dairy Price Outlook and Wisconsin Dairy Task Force 2.0 Report — Dr. Mark Stephenson, Director of Dairy Policy Analysis, UW Center for Dairy Profitability
- 2018 Farm Bill Dairy Provisions—Dairy Margin Coverage and Dairy Revenue Protection Programs—Dr. Marin Bozic, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota—Twin Cities
- 2020 Crop and Livestock Market Outlook – TBD
- Four years of Industrial Hemp Research at the University of Vermont, Boarderview Farm (45 parallel) – Dr. Heather Darby, Agronomic and Soils Specialist, University of Vermont Extension
- Farm Building Structural Failures: Why they happened and how to prevent future failures—Aaron Halberg, Professional Licensed Engineer and Post Frame Engineering Specialist, Halberg Engineering, LLC
- The Wisconsin Economy with a Focus on Agriculture – Dr. Steven Deller, Professor, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Wisconsin—Madison
For additional detail,or to register, please visit Western Wisconsin Ag Lenders Conference.
Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center/29 Pines
5872 33rd avenue
Eau Claire, WI