In order to carry the 4-H name and emblem, all 4-H clubs and groups must apply for and annually renew a 4-H charter. This ensures the safety of youth members and the quality of the educational programming. The information on this page is for clubs or groups who have existing 4-H charters and are seeking to renew their charter.
Charter Renewal Toolkit for 2019-2020
- Existing 4-H Clubs and Groups Wisconsin 4-H Charter Annual Renewal
- Charter Completion Guide 2019
- If you are not sure if you have completed all of the elements of the charter, you can use this resource to cross-check the document before turning it in.
- Tips on Completing the Annual Financial Report
- This document includes helpful hints for how to categorize various income and expenses as the club leaders & club treasurer complete the financial report.
- Example Annual Financial Report
- Wisconsin 4-H Charter Video Tutorial
-This YouTube video created by a Wisconsin 4-H Youth Development Educator walks you step-by-step through the charter document, and answers common questions along the way. This is a great option if you prefer to learn by visual/audio rather than reading a tip sheet. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPNyfscS1Fg&feature=youtu.be