If you are interested in participating in Dane County 4-H Dog Obedience or Agility Training this year, please check out the Dane County 4-H Dog Project Rules/Guidelines.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 between 6:00-8:00pm at the Alliant Energy Center Arena
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 between 9:00am-Noon at the Alliant Energy Center Arena
Every dog needs to pass a Behavior Examination at check by the Behavior Committee member
in order to participate in training.
- Your project dog (s) on 6ft leash(es), no flexi leashes allowed
- Bags for clean-up
- Two copies of your dog’s rabies vaccination record. Must be current through July
- Your completed Dane County 4-H Dog Training Information form online with electronic signature
- Payment- Exact change in the form of a Check, cash or money orders made out to the Dane County 4-H preferred
- $15 Obedience/Showmanship registration fee per dog
- $15 for a T-shirt (optional)
- If you have any questions please email the Dane County Dog Project email at email@example.com.
Please let Sarah James know if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking Pass – pdf