Home » Fairs
Volunteer at the Dane County Fair!
We need adults and older youth to volunteer at the Dane County Fair – there is an opportunity that fits you…click on the links below and sign up today!
Sign up for all schedules through SignUpGenius:
- Potato & Ice Cream Stand Sign Up – Wash and sell potatoes and ice cream.
- Clover Store Volunteer Sign Up – help share information about 4-H and sell awesome 4-H gear.
- Cloverbud Evaluator Sign Up – Tuesday, July 18 – Youth 8th grade and older can register to help evaluate Cloverbud projects. Teen Evaluators will be in the Alliant Energy Center with exhibits and Cloverbuds.
- Dane County Fair Exhibit Protectors (inside Alliant Energy Center) – Share information about 4-H and protect exhibits inside the Alliant Energy Center.
- Dane County Fair Small Animal Barn Exhibit Protectors (inside barn) – Share information about 4-H and protect exhibits inside the Small Animal Barn.
- Dane County Fair Youth Day 4-H Volunteer – Friday, July 21 – Youth 8th grade and older – Lead fun activities with youth attending the fair between 10am-3pm. Supplies and training provided.