UPDATE August 26, 2020
Online 4-H Project Work Gallery
Dane County 4-H members shared a picture of their project work and a little about their accomplishments and reflections on what they have learned this year in 4-H.
The 2020 4-H Virtual Cookbook is available for download. Print one page or the entire document. Thank you to the youth who shared recipes.
- Download the Dane County 4-H 2020 Book of Recipes
4-H Virtual Talent Showcase
Our Dane County 4-H members shared a wide range of talent this year. You can watch the Talent Showcase videos by choosing a link below. Great job everyone!
- Dane County Talent Showcase 1 – Colton, Ellie, Kathryn, Meghan
- Dane County Talent Showcase 2 – Gabrielle, Ava, Caitlyn
- Dane County Talent Showcase 3 – Ava, Charlie, Claire
- Dane County Talent Showcase 4 – Mercy, Samantha, Alyna
- Dane County Talent Showcase 5 – Mya, Drew, Mila, Keanna, Mattie
Baked Potato Challenge
Whoa…we were impressed with the potatorific creations that were uploaded! Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge.
4-H Virtual Dance
We had a great time dancing together virtually! Thanks to Amy Pflugshaupt, NBC15, our celebrity announcer and DJ Miles for the awesome music.
4-H Graduation and Scholarship Presentation
Congratulations to our 2020 4-H Graduates and Scholarship Recipients. We are proud of your accomplishments and wish you all the best in the future!
- Watch the 2020 4-H Graduation and Scholarship Presentation
- Watch the 4-H Key Award Presentation
- Meat Animal Sale Scholarship Presentation
4-H Virtual Dog Showcase
This summer, 4-H members shared pictures and videos of dogs. Did you know you join the 4-H Dog Project even if you do not own a dog? 4-H members can train a dog owned by a friend or neighbor or learn more about dogs, or make dog related art projects. Informational meetings will take place in early 2021. Check back soon for more…dog showcase videos will be updated by 8/21/2020.
- Dog Project Photography Showcase – more coming soon
- Dog Project Trick Showcase – more coming soon
- Dog Project Showcase – more coming soon
The youth who registered for Zoom Rooms this year shared that they learned something new about other 4-H project areas and had fun! We weren’t able to get together to see each other’s projects this year in-person, but we created a way to show each other what we accomplished! In the Zoom Room events, youth had a chance to talk in small groups about their projects with other youth in Dane County 4-H. It was meant to be an informal opportunity for youth to learn from one another! Youth met for 30-45 minutes on Zoom – any 4-H projects were welcome.
Dane County Fair…online
If you missed the Dane County Fair…online virtual fun – the video links are available on their website. See the tractor parade, dress-a-critter showcase, Dane County Fair Cribs, and more.
Thanks to the following for making the Summer Showcase a success!
- The Summer Showcase Committee Volunteers
- Dane County 4-H Leaders Association
- Dane County 4-H members
Good news! Youth who participate in the Summer Showcase earn a point in their Participation Record Book, a Summer Showcase ribbon, and a scoop of Culver’s custard. The ribbon and custard coupon will be sent to participants in September.
Questions – Contact 4Hinfo@countyofdane.com