A Webinar every other Wednesday from May 20th through September 30th 12:30 PM -1:30 PM
Badger Crop Connect is a new crop production webinar series developed by the University of Wisconsin-Madison Extension Crops and Soils Program for the 2020 growing season.
Badger Crop Connect’s goal is to bring agronomists, crops consultants and farmers timely crop updates for Wisconsin. To learn more visit: Crops and Soils Program Division of Extension
July 29, 2020 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM There is 1.0 credit the area of Soil and Water Management available for this webinar.
Register here: Timely Wisconsin Crop Updates July 29, 2020. Registration is required by 5:00 PM on July 28, 2020
Connection link will be sent on July 29, 2020 by 9:00 AM.
July 29th Agenda:
- Moving Toward Soil Health – Maximizing the Growing Season
- Cover Crops Following Short Season Crops – Common Species, Mixes and Management Tips
- The Power of Legumes
- Small Grains for Forage and Covers, Management, Varieties and Yields
- Jamie Patton, UW-Madison NPM
- Kevin Shelly, UW-Madison NPM
- Daniel Smith, UW-Madison NPM
- Mike Ballweg, UW-Madison Extension – Sheboygan County
Resources from the webinar will be posted to this website https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/grain/badger-crop-connection/
This program is sponsored by University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension with special support from the following Extension Educators: Mike Ballweg, Sheboygan County, Dan Marzu Lincoln and Langlade Counties, Nick Baker Rock County, Josh Kamps Lafayette County, Jerry Clark Chippewa County and Kimberly Schmidt Shawano County.