January 7th, 2020
7:30am - 12:00pm
Joe Lauer and John Gaska from the UW Department of Agronomy will present the latest information on hybrid/variety performance, an analysis and discussion of last year’s growing season, and updated recommendations for field crop production.
Certified Crop Advisor CEU credits have been requested (3.0 CEU hours-Crop Management).
- Post-mortem of the 2019 corn planting season
- Variability of the 2019 trials and what it means for selecting hybrids.
- Corn nutrient uptake during grain filling
- The corn stover project
Soybeans and Small Grains
- Variety trial overview with trait analysis
- Sulfur and micronutrient trial updates
- Yield gap planting date results
- Cover crop termination timing
- Intensive cereal management for wheat
- Milk2020: The next step in evaluating corn silage quality
Registration fee includes registration, information materials, and meal.
Registration: $45 (Ends December 26, 2019)
Late Registration and Walk-in: $55
Refunds up to 7 days before the event start date. Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable and won’t be included in refunds.
To request program accommodations in languages other than English, or based on disability, contact Claudia Wiederholt at email@example.com or 608-224-3704.
Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least 10 days prior to the scheduled training.
5025 County Highway V
DeForest, WI 53532