Dane County Specific Programs
- Dane County Small Business Pandemic Support Program: This program is administered by Dane Buy Local. Grant money is available for locally-owned small businesses to help these businesses stay afloat and to retain employees.
- City of Madison Business & Non-Profit Information on Covid-19: this site contains information, updates, guidance, an employer toolkit, and financial resources for businesses.
Wisconsin and National
- Save Small Business Fund: The Save Small Business Fund is a grantmaking initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories. This is an initiative of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. To apply, you must run a small business or chamber of commerce with between 3-20 employees (including yourself and not including independent contractors). The business must be located in an economically vulnerable community. This is defined as the bottom 80% of the most economically distressed zip codes in the United States, as ranked by the Distressed Communities Index. To find out if your zip code qualifies, clik here: https://savesmallbusiness.com/#eligibility
- Kiva has expanded their loan program for COVID-19
- Facebook Boost Grant – offering cash grants and ad credits
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program – Wisconsin Small Business Development Center,offering small business guidance and loan resources
- Emergency Loans to Small Businesses Hmong Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- WWBIC – COVID-19 Loan Program
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): WEDC is facilitating communitcations between SBA and Local/Regional economic development groups that work directly with small businesses. Check here for information on state resources.
For information on State and Federal grants and loans, please see the site Navigating Coronavirus for Small Businesses (Center for Community Economic Development, Division of Extension, University of Wisconsin-Madison)