DATE: Friday, October 26
TIME: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
LOCATION: American Family Insurance Training Center (6000 American Family Insurance Parkway, Bldg A, Madison)
- Incorporating your Food Business and Other Legal Matters. Bradly D’Orazio. UW Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic.
- Using Marketing & Branding to Promote your Product. Ben Hirby, Planet Propaganda.
- Financial Record Keeping. Andrea Hughes, WWBIC.
- Retail Marketing. Patrick Schroeder, Willy Street Coop & Retail Ready Program.
- Working at a Shared Use Kitchen. Chris Brockel, FEED Kitchens.
- Technology for Startup Food Businesses. Philip Crawford, Manifestly & Tech Consultant.
- Product Development, Marketing, and Communicating your Brand. Christy McKenzie, Pasture and Plenty.
- Sourcing Locally. Laurel Burleson, Ugly Apple Food Cart & Catering.
- Scaling up. Megan Hile, Madison Chocolate Co.
- Working with Retailers & Distributors. Donna Klausen, Mudd Creek, LLC.
- Building a Customer Base through Product Demos, Marketing & Branding. Brian Schneider, Colony Nectar.
Food Safety Breakout Sessions
- Retail food (restaurant, food truck, catering)
- Food processing (canning, dry goods, baked goods)
Brought to you by: