Here’s a running list of articles that may answer some of your questions about considerations for your organization in responding to COVID-19.
- It’s Different This Time: Handling Nonprofit Staff Cuts under COVID-19 by Jeanne Bell and Steve Dubb. NonProfit Quarterly.
- Workplaces during the COVID-19 Pandemic. CDC considerations for opening workplaces.
- The National Council of Nonprofits COVID-19 web page has a section on ‘The road to reopening‘ with tips on safety and changing the workplace environment to assure that all employees are cared for (follow the hyperlink within page; there are other great resources listed as well).
- Scenario Planning: Rapid Planning in a Time of Rapid Change. BoardSource Blog. by Belinda Lyons-Newman.
- When to “Return”: Questions Nonprofit Executives Need to Think About. BoardSource Blog. by Lindsay Tallman.
- It’s Time to Talk About. . . What Board Commitment to Equity Looks Like in This Moment. BoardSource Blog. by Jim Taylor.
- What Nonprofit Board Members Should be Doing Right Now to Address the COVID-19 Situation BoardSource Blog. By Joy Folkedal and Lindsay Tallman.
- Leading an Organization Through the COVID-19 Crisis. BoardSource Blog. By Phil Buchanan.
- From Sustainability to Survivability: How Nonprofits Can Manage Uncertainty Amid Crisis.
Spectrum nonprofit services by Steve Zimmerman.
- How to Build a Culture of Inquiry During the COVID-19 Crisis by Joy Fokedal. Boardsource Blog.