We are always looking for enthusiastic community leaders to offer expertise and experience from a wide variety of fields and be ambassadors for the Dane County UW-Extension Financial Education Center and the work it does in the community.
Role Of Our BoardIncorporated in 2007, the Friends of the Financial Education Center Board is a 501©3 non-profit volunteer organization which supports the Dane County UW-Extension Financial Education Center. Our board members work to advance the mission of the Financial Education Center by raising awareness of and financial support for the organization.
Committees of the Board
Duties of Board Members
- Attend regularly scheduled Board meetings (every other month) and committee meetings and trainings as needed
- Participate in at least one FEC volunteer opportunity or work group per year
- Attend and support special events
- Actively participate in fundraising projects and activities
- Actively recruit other members for the Board of Directors
- Contribute financially to the Financial Education Center in line with personal ability
- Enhance the organization’s public image and increase awareness of the FEC
If you have further questions, please contact Deb Neubauer at (608) 224-3722 or email@example.com.