May 18th, 2022
1:30pm - 2:30pm
Each Flight Track will be 3 one-hour sessions done over the course of three weeks. We ask that you commit to attending every session before you sign-up for a track. If you are not available for a session, please sign-up for a different track and check back often as we anticipate adding tracks on a regular basis. If you click on the registration link and the link does not work registration for this track is full.
Over the course of your track you will learn:
First session: Learning the Controls
Scenario: your host is presenting content over Zoom and asks you to be their co-host, what’s your checklist for communicating with them?
- What does a Co-host do?
- Common vocabulary, technology troubleshooting
- Host vs. Co-host (editing polls, adding co-hosts, creating & launching breakouts)
- Security, participants, chat (where and what can be adjusted)
- Troubleshooting scenarios
- Checklist/form to run through with host for shared expectations (flight plan)