In the early days of our adoption of Zoom, our Zoom training was a requirement to get a Pro Zoom account. A Pro account allowed the user to have meetings for over 30 minutes and other features that we have now become accustomed to. All Extension Faculty and Staff now have a Pro Zoom account by default. If you are looking for the companion slides from our earlier Zoom Training offerings please visit our Zoom Cheat Sheets page.
Our current training focuses on the work behind the scenes to make a successful Zoom Meeting as well as best practices and strategies for engaging learners using this tool.
Upcoming Zoom Training
Each Flight Track will be 3 one-hour session. We ask that you commit to attending every session before you sign-up for a track.
Second Session: Filing Your Flight Plan
- Going through the form, what and WHY the questions are asked, how role with shift
- Large audience vs. small audience roles are different
- Knowing when to ask for help (control tower)
- Handholding/emotional support
- Unexpected turbulence (troubleshooting scenarios, handholding, presentation prep, meeting debrief, last-minute requests)