Your Ag team at Extension Fond du Lac County has posted the most recent e-newsletter!
If you’re not already receiving it, take a minute to sign up with this form.
Recent FDL County Ag Updates contain the following timely news:
- Video: Socially Stable Calving Pens
- Hay Market Report – May 10
- Center for Dairy Profitability Dairy Situation and Outlook Podcast
- 2021 Alfalfa Forage Quality Watch is Here
- Video: WI’s Pre-sidedress Nitrate Test (PSNT)
- Extension COVID-19 Agriculture-Related Resources
- Events: Walking Strong: Hoof Health Session 2; Weathering the Storm: Preparing for the 2021 Financial and Climate Unknown; Badger Crop Connect: Soybean Update and Roller Crimping Rye
Need to catch up on previous newsletters? Check them out here!