Topics in the upcoming workshops include: Alternative Ag Ventures, Timesaving tips, Managing Financial Stress, Taking Care of You, Ask A Vet!, Negotiation Skills, Wine, Beer, Cheese, Ice Cream tastings and MUCH, MUCH more!
Conference dates and locations (FULL agendas are listed until Programs and Conferences):
- March 7, 2019: Fawn Creek Winery, Wisconsin Dells, WI (Deadline: Friday, March 1st)
Contact: Alana Voss, Extension Sauk County, (608) 355-3250
- March 11, 2019: Village Hall, Randolph, WI (Deadline: Monday, March 4th)
Contact: George Koepp, Extension Columbia County, (608) 742-9682
- April 4, 2019: Millhome Supper Club, Kiel, WI
Contact: Tina Kohlman, Extension Fond du Lac County, (920) 929-3171
- April 9, 2019: Belvedere Supper Club, Marshfield, WI (Deadline: Tuesday, April 2nd)
Contact: Matt Lippert, Extension Wood County, (715) 423-8440
- April 27, 2019: Sawmill Brewing Company, Merrill, WI
Contact: Dan Marzu, Extension Langlade and Lincoln Counties (715) 539-1078
Brochures and registration information is available through the local sponsoring Extension office. Heart of the Farm is partially funded and supported by the UW Center for Dairy Profitability and UW-Madison, Division of Extension. More information about Heart of the Farm can be found at https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/heartofthefarm/about/.