Ag CMV – Registration/Self-Certification

An Ag CMV is exempt from registration under s. 341.05(17) Wis. Stats.

An Ag CMV Self-Certification form (MV2580) is available on the WisDOT website at MV2580 is not a required form but provides a reference for operators and law enforcement.

A registered vehicle may also operate under the AgCMV definition without needing to remove its registration plates.

If my Ag CMV isn’t registered, can I use dyed fuel?

Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share