A general information road sign with a large ? in middle.If you have questions or comments regarding the laws for operating Implements of Husbandry (IoH) and Agricultural Commercial Motor Vehicles (Ag CMVs) operating on Wisconsin highways,  please use the contact form below.  Your message will be sent to Cheryl A. Skjolaas, University of Wisconsin Madison/Extension Safety Specialist. Additionally, you may contact the Wisconsin Department of Transportation at phone 608-266-7320 or email  or visit their website at

Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share