- Citation: Núñez, J., T. Knoot, A. Koshollek, M. Rickenbach, & K. Thostenson. 2016. Evaluation of the Driftless Forest Network: Expanding sustainable forest management through learning and adapting. Driftless Forest Network Project Report, dated 12/1/2016 . 90 pp.
- Rickenbach, M., M. Vokoun, & S. Saunders. 2015. Wisconsin’s Logging Sector: Status and Future Direction. UWEX Cooperative Extension G4073. Madison, WI. 24 pp.
- Rickenbach, M., T. Knoot, K. Silbernagel, C. Nielsen, & A. Hellman. 2013. Expanding sustainable forestry on Wisconsin woodlands. University of Wisconsin-Extension Cooperative Extension G3996. Madison, WI. 20 pp.
- Breschak, J., and M. Rickenbach. 2010. The Managed Forest Law Property Tax Program (Revised 2010). University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology, Forestry Fact #50. Madison, WI.
- WNDR, WWOA, & UWEX. 2009. Understanding the Sample Timber Sale Contract (includes the Sample Timber Sale Contract). University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology Forestry Fact #94.
- Rickenbach & Saunders. 2009. The MFL and Local Property Tax Revenues for Townships: An Exploratory Study of Shifting Enrollments. UWEX Cooperative Extension Service GWQ52 & Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources PUB-FR-432 2009.
- Kiefaber, Gass, & Rickenbach. 2008. An Introduction to Wisconsin’s Forest Sustainability Framework. Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Division of Forestry PUB-FR-424-2008. Madison, WI. 12 pp.
- Wisconsin’s Forest Sustainability Framework Advisory Committee (Rickenbach, chair). 2007. Wisconsin Forest Sustainability Framework: Report submitted to the Wisconsin Council on Forestry. Madison, WI. 90 pp.
- Rickenbach, M., T. Steele, & M. Schira. 2005. Status of the Logging Sector in Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, 2003. University of Wisconsin-Extension Cooperative Extension (unnumbered). Madison, WI. 40 pp.
If you would like a reprint of an article at Google Scholar without a link, please send an e-mail to Mark, his e-mail can be found here.