Turf & Landscape (Category 3.0): April 8, 2020 – Comfort Suites / Rock Garden Conference Center, Green Bay
Cost: $30 / person for the review session and test. Must have purchased the base training fee that comes with manual, pdf or online course. Please register before April 6, 2020. To register go to the PAT Store.
Time: Training starts at 8:10 a.m. Please come a little early for check in. Training will finish at approximately 2:30 and the test will be given after training. Complete session will end at approximately 4:30 p.m. (These times may fluctuate due to participation and questions.)
Directions: The Green Bay session will be held at the Comfort Suites / Rock Garden Conference Center, 1951 Bond St. From US-41 take exit 169 and go East on highway 29/Shawano Ave. In the roundabout take the N. Taylor St. Then turn left on Bond St. Google Map
Parking: There is ample parking at the location.
Meals: Lunch will not be provided. There is a restaurant at the hotel, nearby restaurants or, if you prefer, bring your own lunch.
- Bring your training registration certificate (it was sent to you with your training manual or separately if you ordered a PDF or online course). It must be completed and turned in with your exam. Certificates if lost will cost $10 to replace.
- The exam will be administered by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (WDATCP).
- Bring a photo I.D. (e.g. driver’s license); the exam proctor will not issue you an exam without positive I.D. You also will need to provide your social security number on the exam.
- You may bring a calculator, however you cannot use cell phone calculators. The exam proctor often has a few calculators to borrow.
If you Can’t Attend:
The training session fee is non-refundable. Therefore, if you no longer can attend you must, contact our office 48 hours before the training to either:
- Transfer your registration to another person, or
- Hold your fee as a credit until you or another person can attend. If our office is not notified 48 hours before the session, the training session fee will be forfeited. Information on the self-study option is on the back cover of your training manual (or 2nd page of your PDF manual).
This is an approximate agenda and can change due to audience interaction and speaker availability.
2) Pesticides and Formulations
3) Laws and Regulations
4) Understanding the Pesticide Label
5) Safety and Personal Protection
6) Handling Pesticides
7) Handling Emergencies
9) Keeping Pesticides on Target
The Certification Exam – DATCP (90 minutes)