The PAT CHAT Newsletter
Below is an archive of past PAT CHAT Newsletters. The newsletter comes out four times a year. If you would like email notification of new newsletters please send a blank email to email@example.com. Then confirm your request in the confirmation email sent to you.
- EPA Issues Long-Term Approval for the Insecticide Sulfoxaflor.
- All things Insect.
- Code Spotlight: ATCP 33 – Definitions and General Provisions.
- First Wisconsin Case of EEE Confirmed in Horse in Barron County.
- Reduction in Price of Training Fees that Use Electronic Training Materials.
- Category 1.1, Field & Vegetable Online Course Coming Soon.
- The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Advises Applicators to Inspect Poly Tanks Every Spring and Fall.
- Short Videos for Pesticide Safety Training
- Applicators Will Need Special Training Before Using Paraquat
- EPA Proposes Steps to Reduce Ecological Risks of Glyphosate Also Reaffirms Stance of No Risk to Public Health
- Fees for Pesticide Licenses to Stay Lowered
- Sonic and Ultrasonic Devises for Rodent and Mosquito Control
- Yes, There Likely is an App for That
- Bad Weather Cancellation Policy
- Top Trends from the Insect Diagnostic Lab 2018
- Wisconsin’s Landscape Registry: Does it Apply to You?
- Roiling (or Maybe Un-roiling) the Waters: Open Comment Period on Definition for “Waters of the United States” Make your Comments on or before April 15, 2019
- New Study Manuals for 2019
- Required Dicamba Training for Dicamba – Tolerant Soybean
- UW-River Falls Field Scout Training Class March 27-28
- General Certification Standards ATCP 29.30
- UW PAT Program Commercial Training / Review Schedule
- The New Training Registration Form
- A Wealth of Instructional Videos
- 2019 Pest Management in Wisconsin Field Crops is Now Available
- Dicamba Registration Renewed for Two Years with Added Restrictions
- All Aldicarb Use Now Banned in Wisconsin
- New Study Manuals for 2019
- Is Anybody Listening?
Help Track and Identify Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs and Ticks with New Apps
Comments Wanted on Updated Aquatic Invasive Species Management Plan
Black Widows: The Hermits of Door County
What Is New At The UW PAT Program
Waterhemp and Palmer Amaranth: An Interview with Dr. Rodrigo Worle
Cinch Bug: How a Tiny Insect Helped the Rise of Dairy in Wisconsin
Recent Court Decision Bans Agricultural Use of Chlorpyrifos, Again
Manual Updates and Revisions for 2018
English/Spanish Videos on Chemical Safety and WPS Greenhouse Worker Safety Now Available
2018 Wisconsin Cropping Systems Weed Science Survey – Where are we at?
Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine is Now Statewide
Dicamba / Auxin Training Update
Wisconsin Clean Sweep
Pesticide Misuse Cases For 2017
Online Courses and Registration Instructions
- Glyphosate “Not Likely” to Cause Cancer in Humans According to the EPA
- Turf, Landscape and Natural Areas Pesticide Applicators: Don’t Forget the Landscape Registry!
- EPA Open Comment Period for Neonicotinoid Insecticides
- WPS Respiratory Protection Guide Available
- Reciprocal Applicator Licensing
- New Study Manuals for 2018
- How to Become a Certified Crop Advisor
- UW Pesticide Applicator Training (PAT) Training / Review Commercial Season
- Dicamba Products Registered for Use over Dicamba Tolerant Soybean
- Registration of The ZAP Male Mosquito
- Pesticide Applicator Training with Simultaneous Spanish.
Newsletters will be available four times a year. If you would like notification of new newsletter please send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then confirm your request in the confirmation email sent to you.