Have a Gardening Question?

If you have a gardening question you would like answered, please call the UW-Extension office at 608-757-5696.

If you live in Rock County and would like to work one-on-one with someone regarding your gardening questions, then check out the services available through the UW-Extension Rock County office: Do you have a Gardening Question?