You will need Acrobat Reader to view and print the PDF files below.
General Master Gardener and Membership Related Forms
- About the MG Program – a factsheet
- Master Gardener Volunteer Brochure
- Personal Data Sheet
- Volunteer Agreement
- Volunteer Behavior Expectations
- Volunteer Service Policy
- Continuing Education Policy
- Dues Application 2020
- Gardening Resources
Time Sheets and Supporting Information For Reporting Hours
Links to timesheets and related information are found on the Reporting Your Hours page.
Documents Related to Approved Committees and Projects
Kincaid Gardens Grow Your Rewards Program (To order markers for your Garden)
All SEWMG members can use the Rewards Code MG-SEWI to obtain a discount when placing an order for markers.
The Rewards Code MG-SEWI is active and may be used immediately when placing orders online at www.kincaidgardens.com.
Forms for Our Treasurer
SEWMG Inventory and Update Request Form
Zoo Butterfly Habitat Publications
Interesting and Informative State MG Reports
Each year, the president of each MG County organization submits a narrative of the accomplishment that year in their county. These reports are submitted to Dr. Susan Mahr, the state coordinator of Master Gardeners. You can read all the reports at this link on the State site, but the last 3 years’ reports for SEWMG follow the State link.
State Annual Accomplishment Reports (Archive)
- SEWMG Report for 2018 – Milwaukee
- SEWMG Report for 2018 – Waukesha
- SEWMG Report for 2017 – Milwaukee
- SEWMG Report for 2017 – Waukesha
- SEWMG Report for 2016 – Milwaukee
- SEWMG Report for 2016 – Waukesha
- SEWMG Report for 2015 – Milwaukee
- SEWMG Report for 2015 – Waukesha
- SEWMG Report for 2014
- SEWMG Report for 2013
- SEWMG Report for 2012
- SEWMG Report for 2011
- SEWMG Report for 2010
- SEWMG Report for 2009
- SEWMG Report for 2008
- SEWMG Report for 2007