Reporting Your Hours

Completing Your Time Sheet

SEWMG has its own custom time sheets. Be sure to use an SEWMG time sheet and not the state form. The SEWMG time sheet is available in 2 formats to accommodate all of our Master Gardener Volunteers. Use the version that works best for you. Start by opening one of the time sheets listed and saving it to your computer.

Option 1: Time Sheet and Instructions for MGVs Using Excel and Numbers.
You’ll need to have Excel or Numbers on your computer to use this version. Once you have opened the time sheet, save the file to your computer before entering hours, and remember to save your file before closing! The instruction pages do not print, so if you want to print instructions, open this document for instructions only.

Option 2: Time Sheet and Instructions for MGVs Without Excel or Numbers.

This version is for MGVs who do not have Excel. It is a fillable form. You can type in your hours and it will calculate total hours for you. The instruction pages will print when you print the time sheet. Once you have opened the time sheet, save the file to your computer before typing anything, and remember to save your file with a new name before closing.

You can print a blank time sheet from this format.

 You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this form. It’s free! Get Adobe Reader  

Option 3: If you do not have access to a computer, visit or email Milwaukee County UWEX office for help.

To submit hours, you will need to print and deliver the completed time sheets by September 15 to:

MGV Time Sheets
UW Extension Milwaukee County
6737 W. Washington St.  Suite 2202
West Allis, WI  53214

Milwaukee County Location Map   

Help with Completing Time Sheets

Not sure how to report an activity? Consult this list of common activities.

If you have any questions regarding the forms or linking, please contact Susan McDonell. Include your question or explain the problem, and list your phone number and the best time to reach you.

If you have questions related to Master Gardener Volunteer services, gardens, activities, education, or where to report something, please contact the Milwaukee County UWEX Office at (414) 615-0550.