Contact your County Educator

Your County Extension Agent is a great source of information and an excellent first contact if you have questions.

The following link provides a list of all the Agriculture and Horticulture County Agents by county with email address and phone numbers. Some counties have several agents with different specialties – contact any agent and he/she will be able to connect you with the appropriate person.

Some counties do not have ag agents; in this case contact Andrew Bernhardt at or (608) 890-0097 or Diane Mayerfeld at or (608) 262-8188.