The StrongBodies Advanced training is an online course that can be taken anywhere you have web access. Please read through the information below and then follow the link to register. Once you are registered, you will be emailed the information to access the training site.
Are you and your participants ready for the Advanced program?
The StrongBodies Booster Pack contains exercises that are meant to supplement existing StrongBodies program. The exercises can be used to increase variety to the program to keep participants engaged, or to add difficulty when participants have reached a high level of weight. When instructors vary exercises, participants will continue to find the program fun, will benefit physically, and may choose to extend their enrollment! StrongBodies Advanced Instructors will learn a variety of new exercises at varying levels of difficulty; they may change their programs as often as they or their participants like.
Requirements to be a StrongBodies Advanced Leader:
- Meet all requirements for being a StrongWomen Strong Bones, or StrongWomen Stay Young leader
- Have completed the StrongWomen Strong Bones and StrongWomen Stay Young base training and have been teaching that for 6 months or more
- Have your CPR certification (note: it is highly recommended to have a CPR certification for the Advanced program. In some counties this may be a requirement. Please check with your coordinator.)
- Register for the course (see link below)
- Submit payment to UW-Madison for the amount of $100.00
- Send your check or money order payable to UW-Madison Attention: Chelsea Severin 432 N Lake Street. Madison, WI 53706
- After Chelsea has received payment you will receive an email with a link to the course and instructions on how to access it.
- Understand the requirements to teach and hold the StrongBodies Advanced program
- Learn the Advanced program movements and teaching cues to supplement your existing StrongBodies program
- Learn extras about the StrongBodies program (including the optional nutrition/health education lessons, liability information, fidelity, etc)
Please note: This course is for individuals and is not meant to be taken as a group or as a collective training. A payment needs to be made for each individual and each individual needs to complete all quizzes to become certified.
Register for the Course:
Access the Course:
After you register for the course and your payment has been received, click on this link to access the Advanced course and enter the password you received in the email.
Questions about the Advanced Course?
Contact us at email@example.com.