Are you volunteering as a StrongBodies Leader through the UW-Madison, Division of Extension?
If so, you need to complete a few steps to become an official Extension Volunteer.
To complete the Extension Volunteer Registration, please click below:
UW-Madison, Division of Extension Volunteer Registration
This registration process will take ~15 minutes, with the addition of a 50-minute mandatory reporting video and an online CPR class. (CPR class may also be offered via your county Extension office).
The registration includes the following components:
- StrongBodies Position Description
- Volunteer Behavior Expectations
- Conditions of Volunteer Services
- Mandated Reporter Video (Takes ~60 to Watch)
- Online CPR Class (Cost $13. A CPR class offered locally may be taken instead.)