We are providing an shortened online version of Taking Care of You called Highlights of Taking Care of You!
The learning objectives will remain the same. Through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities, participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connections, and how to use this awareness for better health
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body, mind, and spirit
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Live more in the moment
These classes are provided to you at no-cost from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, Division of Extension.
Please fill out the interest form and we will contact you when another class becomes available
For any questions, please contact Jennifer.ParkMroch@wisc.edu