Concerned about your finances, but not sure where to start? We invite you to get in touch with one of our UW-Madison Division of Extension financial educators. Our financial educators can help walk through ideas and options to create a budget, keep up with bills, pay down debt, plan for big expenses, and other personal finances topics — totally free of charge.
Several of our financial educators are listed below and are available to talk with anyone in Wisconsin. Because all educators are currently working from home, please send an email and they will get back to you during regular business hours. You can also leave a phone message at the numbers below to have someone get back to you.
If you are looking for general information about budgeting, credit, health insurance, and other personal money management topics, be sure to check out the Extension Money Matters website at this link.
- Susan Taylor – also works with Veteran’s: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Kostman: email@example.com
- Chelsea Wunnicke: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Neubauer: email@example.com
- Karina Mendoza – habla espanol: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Carattini: email@example.com
- Mary Ann Schilling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Coorough: email@example.com
- Carol Bralich: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern & Western Wisconsin
- Jeanne Walsh: email@example.com
- Liz Lexau: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missy Bablick: email@example.com
- Mary Metten: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bev Doll: email@example.com
- Ruth Schriefer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Griswold: email@example.com
Phone numbers to leave a message with your contact information: (608) 263-1667 or (608) 262-6766