Are you looking for a Tractor and Machinery program?

Tractor and Machinery Certification programs are offered as local UWEX programs or school agricultural education programs. If you are looking for a program, contact your local county UWEX office or school’s agricultural education department. Most programs are offered by January-July of a given year. At the present time, Wisconsin does not offer an on-line course.