What are the Parenting the 2nd and 3rd Year Newsletters?
- A 12-issue set of eight page newsletters, each keyed to a specific two-month in a child’s second and third year of life
- Written by University of Wisconsin-Extension with the dual aim of preventing abusive parenting and encouraging competent parenting.
Why evaluate the newsletters?
- Evaluations tell us if the newsletters are achieving their goal of promoting competent parenting
- Demonstrations of effectiveness encourage continuing support from community collaborators
How can I conduct an evaluation?
- Evaluations involve a multiple-step process. The following four memos guide the process and provide the necessary materials for conducting evaluations:
What products will I have when I’m finished?