What are the Preparing to Parent Newsletters?
- A 4-issue set of sixteen page newsletters, with one issue for each trimester of pregnancy, and one for the time around birth.
- Written by University of Wisconsin-Extension with three aims: 1) helping expectant parents to have a healthy pregnancy and baby, 2) encouraging competent parenting, and 3) preventing abusive parenting
Why evaluate the newsletters?
- Evaluations tell us if the newsletters are achieving their goals of promoting healthy pregnancy behavior and competent parenting.
- Demonstrations of effectiveness encourage continuing support from community collaborators
How can I conduct an evaluation?
- Evaluations involve a multiple-step process. The following four memos guide the process and provide the necessary materials for conducting evaluations:
What products will I have when I’m finished?