Webpage last updated August 22, 2019. Information will be provided as it becomes available. Prior year information remains posted for reference only.
Registration will be done through 4HOnline and will open between November 1, 2019 – December 20, 2019. Registration for travel week preference will be done on a first come, first serve basis. There will be a wait list created for each week in case of cancellations. If you need help registering through 4HOnline, please consult this document. You will be sent additional details after registration with more information on American Spirit and the orientation. Payment is due January 15th. Counties will be invoiced through the State office.
Youth Registration Instructions
Registration will be open November 1, 2019 – December 20, 2019
FIND THE EVENT
- Log into your family account at https://www.4honline.com and look at your member list.
- Scroll to the bottom and find the section titled “Register a Member In An Event”.
- Select the name of the member you want to register.
- Select the event. A series of boxes will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Register” button.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
- Read and/or complete any required certification or forms requested.
- Enter specific information related to the event. This may include program week preference, t-shirt size, bus boarding choices, etc. Any required fields are in bold.
- Click on the “Continue >>” button.
- If you missed any required fields, you will receive an error message and the missing fields will be highlighted.
- Verify your choices and click on the “Check Out >>” button.
- On the Payment screen, the only selection is County/Club 4H Check. Click on the “Select Payment Method” button.
- On the Confirm screen, check the box agreeing to the Pay By Computer Terms and Conditions. Click the “Confirm Order” button.
- On the Finish screen, you can print your entry.
- Be sure to complete or update your 4H Online Health Form when you register.
PAY FOR THE EVENT
- Please check with your 4-H Youth Development Staff Member regarding payment procedures.