Webpage last updated August 22, 2019. Information will be provided as it becomes available. Prior year information remains posted for reference only.
4HOnline registration will be open from November 15 – December 15, 2019. We have reserved two separate weeks for CWF in 2020, and assignments will be done on a first come, first serve basis. If you anticipate having summer conflicts make sure to log on and register as soon as possible. Some switching of dates may be possible.
We do our best to honor the delegate’s request for a certain week but some adjustments may be made due to space limitations.
Letters are sent to delegates (copy to county staff) in early March confirming their assigned week and containing additional information.
Nov 15-Dec 15: Register for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF) and complete/update your health form at your 4HOnline account. Opens 4:00 p.m. Nov 15, closes midnight Dec 15; First come, first serve for program week assignments.
After January 15: If a cancellation is made, delegate is responsible for entire program cost unless a substitute delegate is identified.
February 15: Adult Advisor applications are due to the State 4-H Office. (Selections made around March 1.)
March 5: Watch for a registration confirmation letter including National. Code of Conduct & Media Release Forms.
March: Payments due to your County 4-H Office (date to be determined locally)
April 1: Postmark deadline for National Code of Conduct and Media Release forms.
May: Tentative Mandatory Orientation Zoom Call, between 7:30-8:45 p.m., Week 2- May 5 and Week 5- May 7.
June: Watch for final letter including group roster and Health Update Form. (Bring completed form to boarding site.)
Youth Registration Instructions
Registration will be 4:00 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15 to midnight Saturday, Dec. 15, 2019
FIND THE EVENT
- Log into your family account at https://www.4honline.com and look at your member list.
- Scroll to the bottom and find the section titled “Register a Member In An Event”.
- Select the name of the member you want to register.
- Select the event. A series of boxes will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Register” button.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
- Read and/or complete any required certification or forms requested.
- Enter specific information related to the event. This may include program week preference, t-shirt size, bus boarding choices, etc. Any required fields are in bold.
- Click on the “Continue >>” button.
- If you missed any required fields, you will receive an error message and the missing fields will be highlighted.
- Verify your choices and click on the “Check Out >>” button.
- On the Payment screen, the only selection is County/Club 4H Check. Click on the “Select Payment Method” button.
- On the Confirm screen, check the box agreeing to the Pay By Computer Terms and Conditions. Click the “Confirm Order” button.
- On the Finish screen, you can print your entry.
- Be sure to complete or update your 4H Online Health Form when you register.
PAY FOR THE EVENT
- Please check with your 4-H Youth Development Staff Member regarding payment procedures.
Pre-registration and other information