Webpage last updated: May 28, 2019. Information will be provided as it becomes available. Prior year information remains posted for reference only.
- 4-H members in 10th-12th grade at selection; maximum age 18 as of January 1, of the year of travel
- Carry county approval through trip
- Youth can attend National Congress only once as a delegate
What Should Delegates Expect?
- Participate in a mandatory Zoom orientation one month before the experience.
- Travel via plane to Atlanta, Georgia and stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
- Meet other passionate 4-Hers from across the country.
- Engage in seminars around the arts, service learning, healthy living, and more.
- See Atlanta on specific sight-seeing educational tours.
- Visit the CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park, The Georgia Dome, and more.
- Hear from renown speakers including Miss America, Secretary of Agriculture, and additional motivational speakers.
- Wear casual, professional, and semi-formal attire for various events.
- Identify ways that you can make a positive impact in your home community from the tools you gained during National 4-H Congress.
Delegates receive registration materials and information from their county 4-H program or from the State 4-H Office in a broadcast email. Delegates may check the National 4-H Congress website for a Delegate Handbook and other information. Also be sure to visit and like their Facebook page here.
New dates in 2019: Registration for National 4-H Congress opens in 4HOnline starting at midnight on May 1, 2019 and closes on June 1, 2019. See the registration and information packet below for more details.
19 Ltr 1 Registration and Information Packet. (5 pages, 335 KB)
19-Ltr 2 Acceptance and Forms (15 pages, 475 KB)
18 Ltr 3 Roster Orientation reminder and Tours (6 pages, 461 KB)
Recording of 2018 Delegate Webinar 10-23-18
17 Ltr 4 Details-tickets, press release, school abs (9 pages, 254 KB)