Webpage last updated August 22, 2019. Information will be provided as it becomes available. Prior year information remains posted for reference only.
- May 1, 2019 – June 1, 2019 Delegates Register on their 4HOnline Accounts
- Early June Confirmation Letter and Roster Sent to Participants & Educators
- June/July: Postmark Due Date for all the Applications and Forms
- August 1 Last Day to Withdraw Without Penalty
- Early September: Letter to Participants Regarding Tour Reservation Information and Other National 4-H Congress Reminder
- Sep 29 Tour Reservations MUST be RECEIVED by the State 4-H Office
- Oct 15 Adult Advisor Orientation Teleconference 7 – 8:30 p.m.
- Oct 22 Delegate Orientation Webinar 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Oct 31 Last Day to Withdraw Without Paying Full Registration Fee
- BETWEEN Nov 1–7 Update your Health Form in 4HOnline
- Early Nov. Letter Regarding Flight Information and Final Travel Information
- Nov 29 Departure for Atlanta to participate in the 2019 National 4-H Congress!
- Dec. 3 Return to Wisconsin
- Dec. 11 Postmark Due Date for Youth Design Team Applications for 2020 National 4-H Congress.
4-H Online registration is open 12:01 a.m. May 1, 2019 to midnight June 1, 2019
FIND THE EVENT
- Log into your family account at https://www.4honline.com and look at your member list.
- Scroll to the bottom and find the section titled “Register a Member In An Event”.
- Select the name of the member you want to register.
- Select the event. A series of boxes will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Register” button.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
- Read and/or complete any required certification or forms requested.
- Enter specific information related to the event. This may include program week preference, t-shirt size, bus boarding choices, etc. Any required fields are in bold.
- Click on the “Continue >>” button.
- If you missed any required fields, you will receive an error message and the missing fields will be highlighted.
- Verify your choices and click on the “Check Out >>” button.
- On the Payment screen, the only selection is County/Club 4-H Check. Click on the “Select Payment Method” button.
- On the Confirm screen, check the box agreeing to the Pay By Computer Terms and Conditions. Click the “Confirm Order” button.
- On the Finish screen, you can print your entry.
- Be sure to complete or update your 4HOnline Health Form when you register.
PAY FOR THE EVENT
- Please check with your 4-H Youth Development Staff Member regarding payment procedures.