Webpage last updated: February 28, 2019. Information will be provided as it becomes available. Prior year information remains posted for reference only.
- 4-H members in grades 6-8 with a maximum age of 15 at time of trip.
- Must be currently enrolled and carry county approval through time of trip.
- Enrollment in 4-H Aerospace project is not required.
- May only attend Space Camp once as a delegate.
What Should Delegates Expect?
- Participation in Zoom orientation in-person or online (February/March)
- Responsibility to cover academic obligations during absence.
- Time spent on the bus from Huntsville, Alabama meeting other 4-H youth and engaging in fun bus activities.
- Engage in activities at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center
2019 Guide and Orientation
The participant guide below contains information on what to bring to Space Camp, the schedule, bus locations/times, camp information, and more.