Webpage last updated: March 27, 2020. Information will be provided as it becomes available. Prior year information remains posted for reference only.
- Be in 7th-10th grade at the time of registration.
- Be a 4-H member or member of another Extension program/partner.
- Carry county approval through experience.
What Should Delegates Expect?
- Register for the conference and seminars through 4Honline in April
- Complete and submit a University Health Services health form through campdoc.com
- Attend your country’s orientation or attend the Zoom teleconference orientation run by Wisconsin 4-H.
- Visit the flourishing city of Madison and stay in a UW-Madison Residence Hall.
- Attend four educational seminars and four assemblies.
- Hear from renown speakers.
- Interact with and enjoy the work of Wisconsin 4-H State Teams.
- Obtain tools to use back in home communities.
- Meet new 4-Hers from across the state.
- Engage in exploration, make memories, and most importantly, have fun.
Preparing for Conference:
The best advice from delegates from previous years was to come with an open mind, be ready to meet new people, and be prepared to have tons of fun. Make sure to pack clothes for rain, walking long distances, and anything for service seminars or water sports seminars you may need (check the seminar description for that seminar). Email will be used as a primary form of communication prior to conference so be sure to check your email often.
Links for Additional Information and Forms
Seminar Waiver Forms
These waivers are required for specific seminars. Please consult the registration guide for more information.
Please send waivers to (Note new address):
4-H Educational Programs, 130 Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St, Madison, WI 53706
The State 4-H Office will be providing statewide bus transportation to and from Youth Conference in 2020. The registration lists a number of choices for preferred bus pick up/drop off along with if you would rather drive or car pool. You can find a tentative map of the busses located here.
Delegate Orientation Powerpoint for 2019 orientation and county orientation.