2019 Military Kids Camps Information and Registration Forms
Super Summer STEM Spectacular
- Register for 4-H Military Kids STEM Camp: 2019 MILITARY KIDS STEM CAMP REGISTRATION FORMS and REQUIRED HEALTH FORMS
- Register by July 1
- Please email, fax, or mail registration AND health forms and $60 registration check (Check made payable to UW-Extension) to:
WI 4-H Military Kids Camp
4-H Youth Development
130 Pyle Center
702 Langdon St.
Madison WI 53706
- 4-H Military Kids STEM Camp is offered to youth with a parent/guardian/sibling in the military, ages 9 -13. Camp will be held August 18 -21 at Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center in Wisconsin Dells. This is a four day, three night camping experience where youth stay in cabins at Upham Woods. The following activities are part of the camp programs: swimming in lake/river, canoeing/boating, hiking on irregular terrain, and ropes challenge course. Counselors are youth ages 16 -18 and adult leaders. Registration forms and payment are due by Monday July 1, 2019. The fee is $60.. If you need financial assistance for camp, please contact Joanna.
- An email letter with more information and materials will be sent to participants after registration closes July 1
- Camp Counselor Application:
2019 Camp Counselor Application FILLABLE
2019 Camp Counselor Application
Military Kids STEM Camp 2019 Flyer