Below you’ll find tools and resources from trusted sources and partners relevant to the COVID-19 outbreak, telecommuting, and more topics.
- Visit the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection for a toolkit for farmers, publications and an FAQ
- Information for veterinarians
- COVID-19 resources from the National Pork Board
- Practical recommendations on biosecurity measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in farm workers and other allied operations in the swine industry. Also available in Spanish.
- Iowa State University has resources relating to managing pork market disruptions, reducing feed intake and growth rate in market hogs, and nutritional strategies to managing pork market disruptions.