“The calendar year for completing eight (8) credits begins the Monday following the previous fair and ends on Friday preceding the current year’s fair.”
- The Attendance Record allows individuals to keep track of their individual attendance throughout the year. The record is generally updated 10 – 14 days after events, or as time permits and is posted under the Sale Requirements tab. The date and time of the last update are noted for your reference. If you do not remember your ID number, please contact email@example.com.
- Each youth must submit their activities through the FDL County Google form, when not attending a Fond du Lac County event, to receive educational credit. The form and instructions are always available under the Forms tab.
- Don’t forget that YQCA is a requirement to be eligible to sell at the Fond du Lac County Fair Market Livestock Sale and to show at the Wisconsin State Fair Jr. Animal Shows (Beef, Sheep, Swine, Dairy, Goat, Poultry, Rabbit) and is worth 2 points. YQCA is available to complete online at https://yqcaprogram.org/. Once complete, simply download and email the Certificate of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need more points, check out the four webinars put on by the Wisconsin Youth Livestock Program. Each one is worth 1 point. After you watch them, please complete the FDL County Google form instead of the WYLP form on their website. Here’s the link to the WYLP webpage for more details on each webinar https://livestock.extension.wisc.edu/articles/animalsciences-education-series/.
- For more general information regarding educational opportunities and resources, please visit https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/fdlmeat/.