Fall Forum is an opportunity for youth and adult leaders to attend the statewide training weekend with county and state staff. Planned by a team of youth and adult volunteers from the Wisconsin 4-H Leaders Council with the support of county and state staff; we hope you will promote to youth and adult leaders in your county!
This year at Fall Forum, a select group of 4-H volunteers, pioneers, financial supporters, and staff who made major contributions to the 4-H movement at the local, state and national levels will be inducted into the Wisconsin 4-H Hall of Fame. The induction ceremony will take place during dinner Saturday night.
The purpose of Fall Forum is to:
- Provide an educational opportunity for youth and adult volunteers
- Develop youth and adult partnerships
- Create an engaging and welcoming environment to facilitate discussion between counties and regions
- Provide an opportunity for youth and adult volunteers to be involved in the planning and evaluation of statewide programs
- Encourage diversity of thought, perspective, interests, and people
- Promote strategies for youth and adults to reach underserved and underrepresented groups
When: November 6-8, 2020 (registration begins at 6:00 p.m. Friday, November 6). We will conclude Sunday, November 8, at 11:00 a.m. There will be interactive learning activities Friday night and educational workshops on Saturday.
Who: Each county is encouraged to send a delegation of youth and adults
- Youth 7th – 13th grade
- Adult volunteer leaders
- Staff are invited and encouraged to attend as your schedule permits
This is a great opportunity for a team of county/state staff, volunteers, and youth to work together and present an interactive workshop for youth and adults as well as staff from throughout Wisconsin.