The Spring Animal Science Education Series recordings are all available for review. Recordings and handouts can be accessed at https://go.wisc.edu/r3x8lh. These are great for show and sale educational credits.
- December 3, 2020 – Virtual Meat Science & Animal Biologics Discovery Building Tour
- January 14, 2021 – Roaming the Rumen
- February 11, 2021 – Feeding & caring for Swine without Ractopamine
- March 11, 2021 – Lamb Live & Carcass Evaluation; Lamb Culinary products
- April 8, 2021 – Artificial Intelligence in Animal Sciences using sensors and cameras
- May 13, 2021 – Meat Science Cookery
1 Educational Credit Each
After attending each session, please complete the Out-of-County Google form at http://bit.ly/fdllivestockpoints to earn 1 point toward the 2021 FDL County Market Livestock Sale.