Final Project Webinar
The final project webinar was held on December 4, 2015. You can view the webinar recording on the Recordings page. The presentations used during the webinar are listed below.
- Project overview/summary – Val Klump
- Watershed modeling update – Kevin Fermanich/Paul Baumgart
- Bay modeling and management analysis tool update – Ed Verhamme
2015 State of Lake Michigan/Great Lakes Beach Association Conference
An entire session at the conference was devoted to the Green Bay ecosystem modeling project. Click on the links below to open PDF versions of the slides used in each presentation.
Session Title: Restoring the Health of the Green Bay Ecosystem Under a Changing Climate: Modeling Land Use, Management, and Future Outcomes
- Green Bay Hypoxia, Eutrophication, and Climate Change – An Overview (Val Klump)
- Nutrient Export to Green Bay Under Various Watershed Management and Climate Scenarios (Kevin Fermanich)
- Green Bay Nutrient, Hypoxia, and HABs Model: Development, Application, and Management Implications (Ed Verhamme)
- Green Bay Ecosystem Modeling: Stakeholder Input and Management Analysis Tool Implications (Chad Cook)