Helping to make renting a great experience for you!
FREE – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
What you will learn:
- Planning for and meeting monthly expenses
- Tips for finding and maintaining affordable housing
- How to complete an application and why landlords screen applicants
- Strategies for building positive relationships with landlords and neighbors
- Responsibilities and rights of landlords and tenants
Currently scheduled program options:
- December 2023: Mondays and Thursdays 1-2 pm December 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21 (pre-program check in Monday November 27 1-2 pm)
Location: Live, online instruction via Zoom; Zoom links will be sent a week prior to the check in date.
Online registration form: https://go.wisc.edu/Rentsmartregister
Participants must complete (attend with camera on and person visible so we can verify participation) all 6 modules to earn the Rent Smart certificate.
The participant workbook can be printed and mailed to participants if the participant attends the pre-program check in and requests the printed materials.