Through SFP 10-14…
- You and your child can enjoy each other more.
- Your family can have more fun, and solve problems and arguments more easily.
- You can learn how to set and stick to appropriate rules and limits for your child.
- You can learn more about changes and challenges your child goes through in their teen years.
- You can feel even more positive about your teen.
Through SFP 10-14, your child will…
- Be less likely to use alcohol, tobacco or other drugs in the near future.
- Be more likely to communicate better with you.
- Be better equipped to resist peer pressure.
- Be more likely to become or stay involved in school and have better grades.