County Farmland Preservation Planning Town Meetings in December!
These meetings are for landowners in the Towns in Winnebago County. The County is hosting three informational meetings in December, and you are cordially invited to attend any one of them. These informational meetings are designed to provide you with information about Wisconsin’s Farmland Preservation Program and the County’s Plan, and to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need in order to determine if enrolling in this program is right for you.
If you are receiving this, please invite landowners in your town – thank you!
The meetings will be held:
- Tuesday, December 6 @ 7:00 P.M., Town of Clayton Town Hall, 8348 County RD T, Larsen
- Wednesday, December 7 @ 4:30 P.M., Town of Vinland Town Hall, 6085 County RD T, Oshkosh
- Wednesday, December 7 @ 7:00 P.M. Town of Utica Town Hall, 1730 County RD FF
If you have any questions and are not able to attend, please contact Brian O’Rourke at 920-232-3340 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer your questions.
Click here for a video tutorial on the farmland preservation program (about 11 minutes) to learn more about the program.
You may also contact any of the Farmland Preservation Planning steering committee members if you have questions.
Steering team members are:
- Chuck Kuhrt, T. Utica
- Jim Erdman, T. Oshkosh
- Judy Knaus, T. Wolf River
- Glen Armstrong, T. Neenah
- Mike Pollack, T. Black Wolf
- Ron Bahn, T. Nepeuskun
- Darryn Burich, C. Oshkosh
- Eric Fowle, ECWRPC
- Chuck Farrey, T. Vinland
- Larry Kriescher, T. Winchester
- Kay Lettau, T. Clayton
- Tom Tuschl, T. Omro
- Catherine Neiswender, UWEX