Advancing 4-H in Wisconsin Through Your Financial Support
The Wisconsin 4-H Foundation is a private, non-profit organization, founded in 1954 to expand and enrich 4-H programs and opportunities. Gifts are received from 4-H alumni, members, volunteers and friends, as well as corporations, foundations, clubs and organizations. The Foundation depends solely on community support and your gift, in any amount, is welcome and deeply appreciated. Gifts may be made in memory of, in honor of or where needed most. It is only through a strong base of community support that the Foundation will grow to meet the ever-increasing needs of Wisconsin youth. Invest in Wisconsin youth!
The Wisconsin 4-H Foundation makes these programs possible:
- Training and leadership conferences for volunteer adult and youth leaders statewide.
- Scholarships for Wisconsin youth to National 4-H Congress.
- Facilities and program needs at Upham Woods Environmental Education Center.
- Adult and youth leader councils.
- Innovative program support to meet special needs of ALL Wisconsin youth.
- After-school and summer programs for urban, high-risk youth.
- Curriculum and educational resources to enrich and expand 4-H programs.
- Costs to send top Wisconsin teams to national contests and conferences in various project areas.
- Awards and college scholarships to recognize 4-H youth achievement.
- International youth exchange programs.
Don & Bernice Schoedel/Shawano County 4-H Endowment Fund
The Don and Bernice Schoedel/Shawano County 4-H Endowment Fund was founded in 1993 to expand and enrich Shawano County 4-H Youth Development program opportunities. Specifically to include leadership training and the promotion of 4-H. Gifts may be made in memory or in honor of someone, designated to a specific program or to provide general support for Shawano County 4-H where needed most. It is only through a strong base of community support that the Foundation will grow to meet the ever increasing needs to today’s youth. Invest in Shawano County youth!
All gifts are eligible for tax deductibility.
Who can contribute?
- Anybody and any size gift is accepted.
- “in honor” donations recognize birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, honor roll achievement or other accomplishments.
- Memorial donations recognize individuals who have passed away.
- Gift donations
- All gifts and contributions to the Endowment Fund are tax deductible. The Shawano County 4-H Endowment Fund is a non-profit fund under the laws of the state of Wisconsin, and pursuant to in Section 501 C (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code of 1954 and Chapter 181 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
Since the establishment of the Shawano County 4-H Endowment Fund in 1993, many businesses, civic organizations, 4-H clubs, alumni and friends have contributed.
To contribute, checks may be made payable to Shawano County 4-H Endowment Fund.
Please mail or drop off to the following address:
Shawano County 4-H Endowment Fund
UW-Extension – Room 109
311 North Main Street, Shawano, WI 54166
Questions may be directed to UW-Extension: 715-526-6136
|Shawano County 4H Program is on Facebook!|