The Water Management Resource collection was initiated around 2004, to showcase education resources that had been developed to address specific audience needs. This is an archival collection of those resources, included here as an example of what is possible.
Choose a topic from the list of topics below to see sample resources.
What information is included in the description of each resource – details
Also check other resources on this website, such as Learn from Others, to find current natural resource management resources that best address your specific needs.
Water topics, resource examples
- Animal Waste Management
- Drinking Water and Human Health
- Environmental Restoration
- Nutrient and Pesticide Management – archiving in process
- Pollution Assessment and Prevention – archiving in process
- Water Conservation and Agricultural Water Management – archiving in process
- Water Policy and Economics – archiving in process
- Watershed Management – archiving in process
Resource list details
The 2004 resources were described according to the following criteria. Please note: The database includes only resources that have been submitted by water professionals via the University Extension system.
- Resource Type (case study, CD, distance learning opportunity, e-newsletter, event, fact sheet / bulletin, images, list serve, poster, PowerPoint presentation, print materials, public service announcement, research report, tool kit, video or Web site.)
- Publication Date
- Geographical Emphasis
- Ecological Emphasis
- Target Audience
- Water Topics and Subtopics
- Educational Purpose
- Contact and Order Information
Other sources of education resources
Additional Youth Water Education Resources