Get ready for 2020 Virtual Fall Forum – participants check your emails for all the connection information!!
Fall Forum is an opportunity for youth and adult leaders to attend the statewide training weekend with county and state staff. Planned by a team of youth and adult volunteers from the Wisconsin 4-H Leaders Council with the support of county and state staff; we hope you will promote to youth and adult leaders in your county!
The purpose of Fall Forum is to:
- Provide an educational opportunity for youth and adult volunteers
- Develop youth and adult partnerships
- Create an engaging and welcoming environment to facilitate discussion between counties and regions
- Provide an opportunity for youth and adult volunteers to be involved in the planning and evaluation of statewide programs
- Encourage diversity of thought, perspective, interests, and people
- Promote strategies for youth and adults to reach underserved and underrepresented groups.
When: November 6-7, 2020
2020 Virtual Fall Forum will include…
- Over 15 interactive sessions on Friday night
- A keynote address from Jennifer Sirangelo, President and CEO of the National 4-H Council (Submit questions for Jennifer here)
- 3 opportunities to participate in dozens of youth and adult led workshops
- Introductions to Wisconsin Leadership Council Candidates AND Wisconsin 4-H Hall of Fame Laureates
- Updates from the Wisconsin Leadership Council and the Wisconsin 4-H Program Manager
- And so much more! You won’t want to miss it! 2020 Fall Forum Schedule
Who: Youth and adults across the state are encouraged to join us.
- Youth 7th – 13th grade
- Adult volunteer leaders
- Staff are invited and encouraged to attend as your schedule permits
This is a great opportunity for a team of county/state staff, volunteers, and youth to work together and present an interactive workshop for youth and adults as well as staff from throughout Wisconsin.
Please send fees to:
Wisconsin 4-H Program, 130 Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St., Madison, WI 53706
Checks can be made payable to UW-Madison – Division of Extension.